Saturday, May 1, 2010

Who's Line is it Anyway?

Alright, so I was flipping through channels one night and I stumbled upon a show that I had only seen a few other times. When I finished watching it, I realized why I had only seen it a few times as a young kid. It was a pretty dirty and adult show but it was very funny and impressive. It is called Who's Line is it Anyway? It starred three very talented actors: Wayne Brady, Ryan Stiles, and Colin Mochrie and one more comedian with them. The show is an improve comedy performance. That means that none of the show is scripted and nothing they do is planned. They do lots of different games on the show and they all have their strong points but I think my favorite game is Greatest hits. In the game, Colin, the bald one, and Ryan, the tall one, are tv sales people trying to sell a CD to the viewers with strange songs on it about a topic. Then, when they say a style and a title for the song, Wayne, the black one, and the guest artist perform the song. This is possibly my favorite because this takes talent as a singer and an improve artist.

WARNING: THESE VIDEOS AREN'T CLEAN AND IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR SEXUAL JOKES YOU SHOULD NOT WATCH THESE!





this is another game called Irish Drinking Song. They have to sing a song one line at a time. This is very impressive as well all though not as much for the great singing but for the funny jokes.

WARNING: THESE SONGS ARE WORSE THAN THE FIRST SET AND MORE CAUTION SHOULD BE TAKEN!







And here is another thing they do. On the show, they sometimes have special guests. Usually they are women because the show normally stars men. But there are cases when they just want to be funny and bring on someone different, like Richard Simmons.

WARNING: THIS IS VERY VERY DIRTY. YOU SHOULD NOT WATCH THIS IF YOU WOULD BE OFFENDED AND DON'T BLAME ME IF YOU ARE. I WARNED YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment