Sunday, January 6, 2013

The Girl of my Dreams

It has been a long time since I used this blog. If you have read what I wrote earlier on then you know how this all began. It was a project for my AP Lang class. We were supposed to post three times a week for the year and that was it. No real restrictions or anything. I chose the topic of music to be the thing to hold my posts together. I tended to use this a s a place where I could vent my feelings which was not always the best idea. However, for my first post in a year and a half, I am going to express my emotions! I AM IN LOVE WITH THERESA SENGSTOCK. I began dating her on November 27, 2011 and I have never been happier in my life. She is funny, beautiful and puts up with how dorky I am. I can't wait to spend my life with her. To connect this with the theme of my blog, here is our song. I think it perfectly tells the story of my life. I have finally found the girl that all the other flings were leading up to. I finally have an understanding of what true love is and I plan to spend the rest of my life making her happy. This is for her.



No comments:

Post a Comment